Re: bonobo activation question

Hi Sander,

On Fri, 2002-08-16 at 21:24, Sander Vesik wrote:
> > 	Oh, and 1 last thing - I want a solution that does session management
> > properly as well ;-)
> >

> Umm... Doesn't session management apply to only a subset of remote
> objects?

	Yes; of course. Why ?

	It's a tricky problem doing session management across multiple displays
AFAIK; and it'd be nice to have that information available to b-a-s so
it can reap badly behaved processes; and provide some integrated Session
Management for multi-display processes, whether by proxying or some
other means.

	I think,

		Michael.