Re: Non-exisisting directories in CVS.

Ashok Venkiteswaran wrote:

Hi ,

After doing a fresh "rsync" onto a new location I observed that the following directories are non-exisisting but still having configure.in and Makefile.am containing the build information for these in their respective source directories.
glib/build
gtk+/build
nautilus/libbackground
gnome-utils/gdictsrc
gnome-control-center/libsounds

Do we need to do some cleanup for these components ?
Try rerunning "cvs checkout" for those modules (this can be done over a previous checkout). These directories are checked out from other modules automatically during a checkout (according to the rules found in the CVSROOT/modules file).

James.

--
Email: james daa com au              | Linux.conf.au   http://linux.conf.au/
WWW: http://www.daa.com.au/~james/ | Jan 22-25 Perth, Western Australia.