Re: a gnome puzzle: emacs instability

On Wed, 2002-08-07 at 19:59, Michael Blaustein wrote:
> Here is a challenge, I think:
>
> I just upgraded quite a few gnome2 packages (and rebuilt others) and
> the effect is to make emacs extremely likely to die with the error
>      Connection lost to X server `:0.0'.

there were some other changes made to gnome-session/smproxy in this last
week; try updating to current CVS or the release made this week and see
if that fixes it.

jacob
--
in the future we're all going to regret this period in music where our
tastes were determined by 11 year old girls and wrestling fans.