Re: [Usability]Re: Nautilus tree sidebar / location field

Tuomas Kuosmanen wrote:

That I understand. Hiding it makes things cleaner, but removing it would
just make it very hard to jump to a very "far-away" path. Browsing from
/home/tigert/my_very/long/path/that/contains/the/files up first to root
level and then to some dir takes a lot of clicks :-/

how abbout remove the location bar  when browsing local file
but then replacce it with clickable path

/home/tigert/my_very/long/path/that/contains/the/files

every "home" "tigert" "my_very" is clickable..

and for manually entered path, just add "Go To" Button that bring the curent location bar.

20 sen..