[no subject]

The remaining problem is most non-gtk apps (mozilla/qt/X apps) still=20
couldn't restart themself on a non default screen as they are not=20
saving screen information along with their session and as the session manag=
er=20
should not be aware of these X details.
So I guess the prefered way is to log bugs against all other X apps ?
(This looks like a daunting task to me).

Erwann

PS: I still think the gnome SM should try to fill the screen session inform=
ation
if the app doesn't do it, but at least, now, I do understand the rational b=
ehind=20
not doing so :-P=20

 Erwann Ch=E9ned=E9, Sun Microsystems, Ireland
[ I speak for myself, not for my employer ]