Re: anonymous cvs servers

On Mon, 2002-04-29 at 00:59, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Frank Worsley">
>
> > How do I go about getting a proper cvs account?
>
> Mail cvsmaster gnome org with your full name, preferred username, email
> address and a crypted password.

And I suspect having a look at the following might be good too [1] -

	http://primates.ximian.com/~federico/docs/gnome-org-policies/

It might help to speed up your application if you can say why you need
the account, and who will vouch for your application who already has an
account [2]...

			See ya,
				Glynn ;)

[1] although don't know if this has been officially adopted yet
[2] if this is wrong information I apologise in advance :/