Re: GNOME summary request urls for your newest and grandest looking screenshots

<quote who="Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller">

> I would be very happy if you could mail me URLs with your newest and best
> looking GNOME 2.0 screenshots so I can make a screenshot section for the
> GNOME Summary (will be posted monday). Our users tend to like it when we
> give em lots of screenshots :)

I'm going to put some more that I've received recently on dotplan tomorrow.

- Jeff

--
  "Anyway - I need something more James Bond than Banana Man, if you know
                       what I mean..." - Tom Gilbert