new zvt widget

Hi all,
I've just finished to add also protected mode area support for zvt, now
there are only two main things missing in zvt
with respect to xterm:
1) wide characters which means it lacks support for Xft
   fonts
2) printing functions (is it worh adding this feature? let me know
please I'd appreciate some feedback on this)
hence my extended zvt widget (almost)fully
emulates a VT52/VT100/VT220/xterm terminal.
If you want you can check changes checking out
MultiGnomeTerminal from CVS sourceforge repository,
it actually benefits of such
enhancements (http://multignometerm.sf.net)
as I said in my previuos posts you test new zvt widget,
using for example vttest program you can find
at http://dickey.his.com/vttest/

						regards
						Cristiano
P.S.
Havoc if you agree tonight I can commit vt.c/vt.h changes
otherwise another way to test new (significant)
changes of zvt is to release MGT 1.4.0 and wait
until we're sure my patches work before committing them.
--
  Cristiano De Michele,
  Department of Physics,