Re: Error doing yelp "ghelp://.."

I am putting this as a bug in bugzilla.
  For enabling help on GNOME2.0 it is very much required
  to be able to open help files from relative paths.
  Could you  tell me the version of yelp which will work
  fine with the relative path .
  I want to  test some help documents.

regards
satyajit

> It's a bug which *I think* got introduced when I moved the
> docbook2htmlinto Yelp to gain speed, be able to produce good error-
> messages and
> cache.
>
> Going over all the URI-schemes proposed in jrb's document making sure
> they all work is on the top of my Yelp-TODO (I just have to find
> time to
> work on the Yelp-stuff :)
>
> Regards,
>  Mikael Hallendal

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.