Re: where is gnome-ditem-edit ?

Frank Worsley wrote:

Hi all,

I'm trying to fix some panel bugs regarding menu editing and such. Some
problems are occuring within the gnome desktop item edit stuff. The file
<libgnomeui/gnome-ditem-edit.h> is included from the panel and the
problem code seems to be located there.

According to LXR this file is located at
"/cvs/gnome/libgnomeui-2/libgnomeui/gnome-ditem-edit.h". However, when I
try to check out libgnomeui-2 from CVS I get 'cannot find module
libgnomeui-2'. When I check out just 'libgnomeui' there is no such file
and it seems to be libgnomeui from gnome 1.

So my question is, how the heck do I check out the gnome 2 version of
libgnomeui???

Thanks in advance,
Try the gnome-desktop package.

James.