Error doing yelp "ghelp://.."

Hi All,

 When I try to open a xml file for an application (from commandline)
 using yelp I am getting an assertion failure.

 For example when I tried
 yelp "ghelp://gnome-calculator/gnome-calculator.xml"

 I get an error saying
(yelp:16963): libgnomevfs-CRITICAL **: file gnome-vfs-uri.c:line 459
(gnome_vfs_uri_new_private): assertion `text_uri != NULL'  failed

 Do I have to pass the full path to yelp
 (i.e yelp  "ghelp://<prefixdir>/share/gnome/help/..." )?

 Regards
 Satyajit

Information contained in this E-MAIL being proprietary to Wipro Limited
is 'privileged' and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. You are notified that any
use, copying or dissemination of the information contained in the E-MAIL
in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.