Re: gnome panel question
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Thomas Vander Stichele <thomas apestaart org>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: gnome panel question
- Date: 23 Apr 2002 14:42:28 -0400
Thomas Vander Stichele <thomas apestaart org> writes:
> Well, in any case, this is irritating to the user ;) the panel doesn't
> behave as expected. Rather than trying to put in another hack, I'd like
> to eliminate the right_stick hack and solve it more or less in a clean
> way. Since I'm pretty new to gnome hacking and I don't know the history
> of the panel well, I'd thought I'd ask for some input to see if I have the
> right ideas to solve it.
I think right_stick is so that you can have a default panel config
file that works on many screen sizes, but the clock applet still
always ends up on the right.
i.e. you want to be able to say that some applets are positioned
relative to the right side, not the left side.
] [Thread Prev