Re: Unreleased modules since Beta 3

Le ven 19/04/2002 à 20:23, Jeff Waugh a écrit :
> <quote who="Frederic Crozat">
>
> > And more seriously, I don't even know how to make GNOME tarball release
> > (ftp access, ...) :))
>
> To start, just send a link to the tarball and an md5sum to the release team
> list <gnome2-release-team gnome org>, then we can sort out logins and such
> when you've been really sucked in.
>
> I mean, when you've been really inspired.

:))

Sorry to be late to answer all your nice emails, but we were fixing
docbook generation scripts in Mandrake which were preventing me to
release esound :))

So, I think we can say it is official, I take maintainership of esound
(but if someone with more sound server knownledge wants to take it, no
problem :))

I'll contact gnome2 release team for the details..

And for people with patches (I've already received one :), please, post
patches on this mailing list and cc me..

Thanks you..

--
Frédéric Crozat
MandrakeSoft