Re: Unreleased modules since Beta 3

Le ven 19/04/2002 à 20:23, Jeff Waugh a écrit :
> <quote who="Frederic Crozat">
> > And more seriously, I don't even know how to make GNOME tarball release
> > (ftp access, ...) :))
> To start, just send a link to the tarball and an md5sum to the release team
> list <gnome2-release-team gnome org>, then we can sort out logins and such
> when you've been really sucked in.
> I mean, when you've been really inspired.

Sorry to be late to answer all your nice emails, but we were fixing
docbook generation scripts in Mandrake which were preventing me to
release esound :))

So, I think we can say it is official, I take maintainership of esound
(but if someone with more sound server knownledge wants to take it, no
problem :))

I'll contact gnome2 release team for the details..

And for people with patches (I've already received one :), please, post
patches on this mailing list and cc me..

Thanks you..

Frédéric Crozat