Re: PATCH: make gnome-desktop-item-edit work

Actually there were a few more problems than that, so here's a bigger
patch that fixes some more problems and make this a little more robust.

I have also gone around and changed the window title for the launcher
properties windows to actually use the word launcher. That goes more
along with the rest of the Panel and Nautilus using "Launcher" instead
of "Menu Item". I've also capitalized the words, I hope that's ok -- I
like it better capitalized. ;)

There is a problem that I have indicated with a FIXME in the code. I
can't get the message dialog to actually show up. Anybody know how to
fix that?

If it's ok otherwise, then please commit for me. I got no CVS account.

- Frank