gdm release?

Hi George,

We haven't seen a gdm release since the very earliest G2D releases, but we
really need to get one out there for Beta 4. It would be foolish for us not
to have gdm widely tested before our release candidates, and there has been
a fair bit of work on it since the last releases.

Please let us know when it will be available, or just do the install-module
can-can as soon as you... can.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
       "Microsoft treats security vulnerabilities as public relations
                        problems." - Bruce Schneier