Re: need help porting

Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> writes:

> Heya,
>
> I'm porting the gnome-games to gnome2 these days. However there are some
> functions that I don't know what to replace them with.
>
> gdk_color_white() and gdk_color_black()

gdk_colormap_alloc_color() is probably best. (I think there was meant
to be a gdk_colormap_black()/white() that never got added. But I don't
think the functionality is common enough to require a convenience
function and performance really shouldn't be an issue either.)

> gdk_draw_shadow() and all the other GtkStyle-based drawings (like
> gdk_draw_box, etc.)

gtk_paint_shadow, gtk_paint_box, ...

Regards,
                                        Owen