Unreleased modules since Beta 3

Hi all,

Here's the status on packages that have been without release since Beta 3.
I've asterisked modules that are not driven by GNOME, or have various
reasons why they're not being released (generally that they're ready for
GNOME 2 without significant buggage):

atk-1.0.1.tar.gz (*)
audiofile-0.2.3.tar.gz (*)
bug-buddy-2.1.3.tar.gz
control-center-1.99.6.tar.gz
esound-0.2.24.tar.gz (*)
GConf-1.1.9.tar.gz
gconf-editor-0.1.tar.gz
gdm-2.3.90.1.tar.gz
glib-2.0.1.tar.gz (*)
gnome-common-1.2.4.tar.gz
gnome-games-1.90.2.tar.gz
gnome-mime-data-1.0.6.tar.gz
gnome-system-monitor-1.1.6.tar.gz
gnome-vfs-1.9.11.tar.gz
gtk-doc-0.9.tar.gz (*)
libart_lgpl-2.3.8.tar.gz
libgail-gnome-0.5.0.tar.gz
libglade-1.99.10.tar.gz
libgnome-1.114.0.tar.gz (*)
libgnomecanvas-1.114.0.tar.gz
libgnomeprint-1.112.0.tar.gz
libgnomeprintui-1.112.0.tar.gz
libgnomeui-1.114.0.tar.gz
libgtop-1.90.2.tar.gz
libIDL-0.7.4.tar.gz
librep-2002-03-30-snap.tar.gz
librsvg-1.1.6.tar.gz
libzvt-1.113.0.tar.gz
metatheme-0.9.5.tar.gz
pango-1.0.1.tar.gz (*)
pkgconfig-0.12.0.tar.gz
rep-gtk-2002-03-30-snap.tar.gz
sawfish-2002-03-30-snap.tar.gz
scrollkeeper-0.3.6.tar.gz (*)

Please let the release team know if you're not intending to make a release
of your module for Beta 4, and why. Or our small but toothy new pets will
gnaw off your extremities in a spa of vinegar.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
                        We're passe with class, eh?