Re: panel run dialog

<quote who="Mark McLoughlin">

> 	So I'd like to hear comments from a wider audience.

I find it strange that it duplicates the functionality of the menus - badly
- and slows down the process that it's usually used for: quickly typing in
commands to run that you don't have access to from the menu.

The advanced functionality hidden in the Run dialogue is all the dialogue is
meant to provide. Wacky. :)

> Also, what do the usability team think ?

Might want to hit usability gnome org for comments, if you haven't already
[ d comes before u in my folder list :) ].

- Jeff

--
   For a list of reasons why technology has failed to improve our lives,
                              please press 3.