PACKAGES DUE: This Coming Monday, 15th April

Hi all,

We have a major release next week - an opportunity to show off all the work
done in the computer room at GUADEC! Please do these as soon as possible, to
leave plenty of time for testing the release before and soon after the
Monday deadline.

Tarballs should be released with install-module on widget, and changelogs
sent to the release team <gnome2-release-team gnome org>.

If you will not be making a release this week, a quick email regarding the
status of your module would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
    I wanted to be Superman, but all I got were these special powers of
                             self-deprecation.