Re: gnome2 and OSF/1 4.0

Gareth:
I'm at guadec and sort of pressed for time, so I haven't been able to
check your bugs directly, but have you marked your bugs with the correct
OS field? That makes it a lot easier to find them and fix them later.
Luis 'pedantic' Villa

yeap they are all labeled OSF/1 with additional os info 4.0d
There arent alot of them yet, as linc was the only section which required more then an ounce of thought... and i havent reported anything libgnome-onwards in the build process. This is because libxslt and gnome-vfs have alot more then 1 testsuite failure - so I was thinking it unwise to report bugs of things which are dependent on them just yet. (on the otherhand my attempts to debug freecell, looks like its crash is related to gobject - so maybe I should just give up and report the lot)