Re: Image/icon artifacting with GNOME2 and Xinerama

> On Mon, 2002-04-01 at 00:38, Ryan Boren wrote:
>> Anyway, is anyone else running xinerama and experiencing these
>> problems?
>
> Yes, I'm seeing the exact same problems as you.  FWIW, I have a Matrox
> G400 Max and have Xinerama enabled (I have not tried it without
> Xinerama).  This happens in any GTK2 application.

Hey there,

So am I. Matrox G450; doesn't happen when I run without Xinerama (in fact,
it's freaking tasty). Hadn't lodged it yet, 'cos I had to catch a plane to
GUADEC. :-) I have a screenshot that I should be able to get to at some
stage.

- Jeff (Live! From Hong Kong International Airport!)

--
  Pants off in Spain!