Where's the eye-candy?

Have not seen much in the way of screenshots of new GNOME 2 porting
action and/or other new features or the like, so I'll do my best to fill
the void with extensive showing of my own projects.

- PanelMenu -
Configurable 'foobar' style menubar applet.
Currently contains types for:
Path ("applications:")
Links (add by dropping applications: and file: desktop links)
Documents (add by dropping a file)
Directory (a directory listing of any path, configurable for depth, and
can be set to check a directory for modifications based on a timeout
setting)
Actions (So far, only Run, Logout, Lock Display, and Show Desktop)
Windows (listing of windows on the current desktop)
Workspaces (listing of the workspaces for the current screen)

Essentially, this can be a simple foobar replacement, or it can be
expanded to control your entire desktop (other than nautilus type
stuff...we dont want to encroach on that territory if we can avoid it)

Latest screenshot:
http://glimmer.sf.net/gnome2/panel-menu-[12-29-2001].jpg

- GnomeFileSelector -
Configurable file selector using the latest GNOME 2 stuff.
Features include:
Configurable "action" button.
id based history saving/loading (saved as xml in ~/.gnome2/file-selector
4 types - FILE_SINGLE, FILE_MULTIPLE, DIR_SINGLE, DIR_MULTIPLE
Forward/Back history navigation
Setting for showing extended information
Other random stuff...

Screenshot:
http://glimmer.sf.net/gnome2/gnome-file-selector-[12-29-2001].jpg
http://glimmer.sf.net/gnome2/gnome-file-selector-directory-[12-29-2001].jpg

Later,
Chris

--

./configure --prefix=/dev/mocha --enable-caffeine