Re: [Usability] Re: Vanilla GNOME defaults

Sander Vesik <Sander Vesik Sun COM> writes:

> > >         - window frame style?
> > >         - GTK theme?
> > >         - GTK font?
>
> hopefully something not too ugly

I have previously suggested some changes to the default gtk+ look.

Before: http://www.daimi.au.dk/~sandmann/current.png
After:  http://www.daimi.au.dk/~sandmann/proposed.png

The two screenshots look about the same, but the radiobuttons, the
spinbuttons, the arrows and the scrollbars look slightly different.

The checkbuttons also look different, but I actually like the old look
better.

(Of course, these are changes to the default Gtk+ theme, which may not
be the default theme for Gnome).