Re: multiload patch

Hey,

On 17 Dec 2001, fflewddur wrote:

> i finished a port of the five multiload applets, sans the
> properties/config stuff.  do these belong in gnome-core or
> gnome-applets?  currently i have them patched into gnome-core.  also,
> how should i go about submitting a patch for this?  i completely ripped
> out the old properties system because it was based on gnome-properties,
> and took out all the desktop and gnorba files; basically there's a few
> files missing and a lot of code restructering.  would it be better to
> send a tarball of the multiload directory, or just have a go at it with
> diff -u?

	Cool ... Sending a diff should be fine. There's 21
maintainers listed for gnome-applets, so one of them should be able to
approve :-)

	btw, have you updated the patch for the api changes I made
yesterday ? If not, just look at any of the other applets to figure
out what changes are needed.

Good Luck,
Mark.