[Deskbar] 2.15 Roadmap

Hi !

After a little chat with mikkel on IRC, we modified to roadmap a bit,
since both of us are not having a big deal of time right now.

He will try to remove code duplication in Cuemiac variants (which is a
part of the refactoring we wanted to do (probably the easy part)). The
rest of the refctoring is likely to be pushed after 2.15

Myself will during the week 19th may to 27th May, try to add support for
bookmarkable shortcuts and web-download of handlers (or at least a
basic version of it).

If we manage to do that we might also think about integrating
Sebastian's work on single window deskbar.

Raf