[Deskbar] Deskbar 2.13.90 Released

Hi !

I'm pleased to announce the revolutionary, better than ever, spanking
new deskbar release.

We decided to use the 2.13-numbering to match gnome version number, why
not ! Also the new UI present in this release is worth a major number
bump anyway.

Like i said above, we introduce a new UI, cleaner, cairo-ized,
categorized, you name it, but it's disabled by default (reasons later).
To enable it simply go to the revamped preference panel, and select the
new UI in the layout option.

We have also a bunch of fixes in the handlers front, and little
improvements like categorization coming with the new UI.

BUT, we have a problem, we can't enable the new UI because gnome 2.12's
panel isn't able to focus the entry after the global keybinding is
pressed, that means you cannot effectively use the new UI with a
keyboard on gnome 2.12.

If someone can find the reason it would be really helpful..

As usual you can find the tarball, test it, and report all the glitches
on irc (#deskbar), via this mailing list, or by shouting very hard..

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/deskbar-applet/2.13/

Anyway, here is the NEWS file, with detailed changes and translators
contributions:

The deskbar team