[Deskbar] Deskbar 0.8.8 Released

Hi !

New version to keep in sync with gnome release cycle, few changes, a
minor beagle and history bugfix (see below).

This should be the last 0.8 in the deskbar series, we will soon merge a
big UI rework which should bring joy to everyone. The new version will
be named 0.9.0 while we develop and polish the thing, to finally come to
a 0.10 release in time for the gnome UI freeze.

If gnome chooses to put deskbar in desktop we may also evaluate a jump
to 2.13/2.14 version to be in sync with the gnome version.

Available soon at:
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/deskbar-applet/0.8/

> ====================
> deskbar-applet 0.8.8
> ====================
>
> Changes:
> 	* Fixes issues with history: Clicking in the menu will correctly make the clicked item go up in history, and history items activated are run with the correct string (the one saved, not the one in the entry)
> 	* Fixes beagle handler returning an exception on get_hash
> 	* Fixes running pygtk 2.6 with gtk 2.8 (class registration stuff) Add class registration in history.py for pygtk < 2.8
>
> Contributors to this release: Raphael Slinckx
>
> Translations:
> 	* Updated Finnish translation.
> 	* Updated Bulgarian translation by Alexander Shopov <ash contact bg>
> 	* Updated Japanese translation.

Raf