[Deskbar] FlatListUI progressions

Here's the latest progress on FlatListUI. Extract tarball in toplevel
deskbar source dir. ~/Projects/deskbar-applet for me...

To watch it in action you have to manually hardwire it in
DeskbarApplet.py.

As usual there is a KNOWN ISSUES in the top of FlatListUI.py containing
a few issues. But the UI is more or less fully functional.

What is missing is polish, testing, maybe some refactoring/code sharing
with Cuemiac, polish, and testing. And did I mention polish and testing?

Cheers
Mikkel