Re: [Deskbar] Re: Re: Bug in CVS

After reading the earlier messages in this thread I did a deskbar search that should have brought up local files found by beagle-live, but they didn't show up. I removed deskbar and re-added it to the panel, and this time the results came up, but clicking on them crashed the handler (which you've fixed).

I just tried it again and the same thing happened -- Beagle Live is enabled in Preferences, doing a search that should produce indexed file results doesn't do so. The beagle daemon is definitely running.

Removing and re-adding deskbar doesn't change this. Removing and re-adding after starting /usr/lib64/deskbar-applet/deskbar-applet in a terminal, I do get the beagle-live results I expected! The ghost of Heisenberg must be here, it only works if you are observing the console output...