[Deskbar] Punting popup mode?

We still need some critical bug fixing in popup mode, before it is release ready. I suspect these remaining issues to be pretty hard nuts to crack, so unless we resolve them over the next two or three days (without introducing new bugs), I suggest we punt popup mode to 2.18 (together with menu item).

 * When activated, the window pops up unfocused (hard).

 * When selected from the menu, the entire deskbar colossus starts up. We probably needs some dbus magic to show the popup instead (hard). Keeping in mind that dbus should not be a hard dependency.

 * What happens when we select the menu entry in a mode != popup?

 * A better way of showing the history

 * The view is hidden when the entry icon is clicked

 * No way of configuring deskbar without first popping up the view.

 * General polish

It is a bit sad that we may have to punt a second item, but it appears all devs and contributors have been really swamped lately...

Cheers,
Mikkel