Re: [Deskbar] Galago handler

On Fri, 2006-04-21 at 12:39 +0200, Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen wrote:
> Considering:
> http://www.galago-project.org/news/archives/2006/04/at_long_last_05.php
>
> The first one with a functioning galago handler wins the right to buy
> him-/her self a beer!

Haha !
Are there any python bindings ? He seems to mention he has aleady a
deskbar extension, not sure..

> PS: If my memory serves me well, there's already a stub handler in
> deskbar/handlers/galago.py..?

Yes, though it's a very stubby stub..

On a related note, i'm reading the tracker debate on desktop-devel-list.
You have been cited as providing gui for tracker and a deskbar module
for it;)

I hope i'll be able to try it soon !

Raf