Re: [Deskbar] aligned window patch

Raphael Slinckx wrote:

On Wed, 2005-10-19 at 09:56 +0200, Mikkel Kamstrup Erlandsen wrote:
This is just ironic:
http://www.google.com/search?q=subclass+gnome.applet.Applet

Well Raphaels old aligned-window patch still applies to cvs and "works"
- to the extent that the window shows up and resizes on async matches :)

I attached the patch since I'm not sure we have it anywhere...

Cheers
Mikkel

Haha !

Well, i had the same problem with subclassing, but, believe it or not,
it worked in panel mode, not in window mode ! So subclassing did work in
some cases, all this is just weird. Your approach is the best since it
will work in any case :)

Now i can't figure out why the window does not show up where it should,
and also how we can make focus work as expected, and up/down too..

Raf