Re: [Deskbar] Att. async module loaders: Handy test module

the network places module hangs in the test, and this makes it work for me:

	def _scan_network_places(self):
+		gtk.threads_enter()
		client = gconf.client_get_default()
		if not client.dir_exists(NETWORK_PLACES_GCONF):
+			gtk.threads_leave()
			return

		dirs = client.all_dirs(NETWORK_PLACES_GCONF)
+		gtk.threads_leave()