Re: [Deskbar] History persistance

Hello,

I'm going to request something again that I filed an enhancement request on some months ago: some way to repeat a search term with a different handler rather than just repeating the entire search, i.e. a Google search for "green party usa" doesn't get me what I need, so let's try it with Yahoo, or a Newegg search for "WRT54G" doesn't produce any results so maybe Amazon search does.

I don't know if "History" is the right place for this, but's it's perhaps the only type of search activity I do regularly that deskbar could make easier but doesn't -- a small piece missing from an otherwise excellent and useful package.

Thanks,

Jose daLuz