Re: Idea: Dry Run

Hello!

So Deja Dup does internally do a dry run.  It finds out how much the
uncompressed delta it will need to back up is.  (It can't figure out
the compressed size without actually doing the backup and compressing
it.)

It uses this information to display the progress bar.  So we have the
information it sounds like you want to get.

But I'm not clear on how you are suggesting we show the user?  Like
saying somewhere in the interface that "this backup will take up to X
MB"?

-mt