Re: Daily backups
- From: Andor J Kiss <kissaj muohio edu>
- To: Michael Terry <michael b arthur gmail com>
- Cc: "deja-dup-list gnome org" <deja-dup-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Daily backups
- Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 08:34:56 -0400
That would be the perfect solution - then I'd be all for dailies.
On Thu, 2012-04-26 at 07:00 -0400, Michael Terry wrote:
I think part of a change to daily backups would be increasing the time between full backups in that case.
It would simplify "do I make a full backup?" logic quite a bit, to know that daily backups are the only kind. Currently, it takes the schedule into account.
On Apr 26, 2012 6:51 AM, "Andor J Kiss" <kissaj muohio edu> wrote:
My only beef with dailies is that about once a week, I get the "need
to make a fresh back-up" and that takes up to six hours and ties up a
the CPUs for a lot of stuff, or at least slows the machine down.
deja-dup-list mailing list
deja-dup-list gnome org
][Date Next] [Thread Prev