Re: Design: Backup Schedule
- From: Damien Couroussé <damien courousse free fr>
- To: Michael Terry <mike mterry name>
- Cc: deja-dup-list gnome org, Damien Couroussé <damien courousse gmail com>
- Subject: Re: Design: Backup Schedule
- Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 20:43:27 +0200
On 16/04/2012 20:27, Michael Terry wrote:
> On 16 April 2012 14:11, Damien Couroussé <damien courousse gmail com> wrote:
>> The "daily" option suits very well my needs, but I would like to be able
>> to postpone a little bit the backup, for example for 15 minutes.
>> Here is the explanation : I have to setup a VPN connection and my
>> backups are done on a remote storage server accessible via VPN.
>> Currently, Deja Dup starts as soon as the session is opened
> This is a bit of a tangent to the question of daily scheduling, but
> have you tried 22.0 yet? It has code that tests if the server name is
> reachable, which should help with VPN setups.
No, I did not yet try this version. I will have a look if possible (I am
running Debian almost fully stable).
] [Thread Prev