[Deja-dup-hackers] Testing PPA for Ubuntu 11.04 will require GNOME3 PPA

Hello!  I'm going to shortly merge a branch that adds GNOME3 control
center panel support to trunk.  This means that the packages in the
testing PPA [1] will begin to require packages from the GNOME3 PPA
[2].  So make sure you enable both if you want to help test the next
version of Deja Dup on Ubuntu 11.04.

Note that the GNOME3 PPA is a big upgrade, and it's not easy to
downgrade.  I don't advise it for normal machines, unless you're
adventurous.  I'll be developing in a virtual machine until Ubuntu
11.10 pulls in GNOME3.

-mt