[Deja-dup-hackers] Working on some additional S3 options

Hi,

I wanted to be able to use reduced redundancy storage and european
buckets on S3, so I started to work on that here:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~kaaloo/deja-dup/additional_s3_options/revision/730

I will need some help from you on the best way to test this.  I setup
the new keys in my gconf but have no idea how to do that so I can test
with ./interactive.  Once this is working, I would need to expose the
settings through some UI elements in settings.

Thanks,
Luis