[Deja-dup-hackers] Question on intrerrupted back-ups

Hi,

I am backing up my /home using Deja-Dup over WebDAV to a remote storage service. Since I'm on an assymetrial DSL connection uploads are slow so the initial full back-up takes a very long time. So long in fact that it's impossible to get the back-up complete without an error at some point. What I wondered about is if my back-up will end up complete if I simply start up again after I have gotten the error, or will Deja-Dup start from the beginning and disregard what was already backed up before the error happened?

--
//Christian -