Re: [Deja-dup-hackers] Advanced include/exclude patterns

Hello, Jonas!

You're talking about bugs 374274 [1] and 458044 [2].  Basically, I'm
not against the idea, but I've been focusing on other things and am
not sure how the UI for it would look (without making the preferences
dialog a  hideous mess).

Note that your include-home-but-exclude-dot-folders can be done by
removing home from your include list and including all non-dot
folders.  Not as elegant, but it's certainly doable.  The *.bak
example cannot be done right now at all.

If you are interested in helping design the UI or writing it, I'd be
glad to help.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/deja-dup/+bug/374274
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/deja-dup/+bug/458044

-mt