[Deja-dup-hackers] Status of exclude filename pattern

Hey list,

What is the rough status of this bug? As I understand it, duplicity
already supports exclusion by filename patterns, so it should just be a
matter of reflecting the functionality in the GUI?

https://bugs.launchpad.net/deja-dup/+bug/374274

I'd like to start using Déjà Dup for offsite backups, but the main
problem still is I can't get it to exclude large derived files that are
wasteful to transfer nightly.

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred