[Deja-dup-hackers] 11.0 Coming in a Bit

Hello!  I've finished feature work for 11.0, and will just be
pottering around making some final bug fixes.  I figure a release in
about a couple weeks time makes sense.

In the meantime, please help test the latest code!  There's always the
handy-dandy testing PPA [1] if you're on Ubuntu.
Alternatively, help translate strings before release! [2]

Here's a draft NEWS entry for 11.0:

Features:
 * Allow deleting old backups past a certain date (e.g. 3 months ago)
 * Will create fresh full backups occasionally to avoid backup corruption
 * Support resuming an unfinished backup
Bug Fixes:
 * Support duplicity's native gio handling, fixing some remote connection bugs
 * Don't start an automatic backup if no network connection
Polish:
 * Allow turning on automatic backups after a successful manual backup
 * Make backup chunk sizes much larger, as fewer files are easier to deal with
 * Allow hiding progress window while backing up by clicking on the applet
 * Ask for passwords in-window rather than popping up a new dialog
 * Provide feedback about when we're uploading vs backing up
Packaging Changes:
 * Bumped required gtk+ version to 2.14
 * Bumped required glib version to 2.18
 * Dropped libgnomeui dependency
 * Dropped libnotify dependency
 * Dropped gfvs-fuse dependency (if you have duplicity 0.6.05 or later)
 * Added a bunch of new tests

[1] https://launchpad.net/~deja-dup-team/+archive/testing
[2] https://translations.launchpad.net/deja-dup

-mt