Re: Beagle and Dapper

I have the problem that the EvolutionDataServer backend doesn't work
(I think that's fixed now, but not in the version in dapper) and that
I get a few hundred beagled-helper processes now and then, eating my
entire machine.

I haven't reported the latter yet, because I haven't had time to look into it..

/Erik