Re: Beagle dies on calendars

Hi,

On Fri, 2006-05-05 at 10:33 +0200, Erik B�ors wrote:
> I guess I should use --backend -evolutiondataserver instead?

Yeah, if you're running the latest.

> Ohh.. didn't see that there was swedish in there, sorry :)
> �� fel = Unknown error

Sigh...

> Error: Unhandled exception thrown.  Exiting immediately.
> Error: GLib.GException: Unknown error
> in <0x00187> Evolution.Cal:GetChanges
> (string,Evolution.CalComponent[]&,Evolution.CalComponent[]&,string[]&)
> in [0x0003f] (at
> /build/buildd/beagle-0.2.5/beagled/EvolutionDataServerQueryable/CalContainer.cs:92)

Looking at the code here, it just calls e_cal_get_changes() and if it
gets a GError it just wraps it in an exception and throws it.  Which
means that "Unknown error" is coming from evolution-data-server.

So the fact that there's an "unknown error" is a bug in e-d-s, and the
fact that we're not handling a potential exception is a bug in Beagle.
I'll check in a fix for it, and you should file it against e-d-s.

Thanks,