Re: beagle-extract-content installation

On Thursday 30 March 2006 07:23, Stephan Hegel wrote:
> I've noticed that "make install" does not install beagle-extract-content
> and the related Extract.Content.exe* files.
>
> Is this a wanted feature or not ?

I would like to see it added to "make install". The beagle wiki says that you
only need a beagle installation to create filters, not the source. However
the extract content program is not available to help with testing the
filters. That would increase development speed greatly I think.

--
Pat Double, pat patdouble com
"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."