Re: libbeagleglue error

Hi Joe

The problem was that beagled did not find libgsf-1.so.113 (I only had a libgsf-1.so.114). That's strange 'cause I rebuild beagle after I updated libgsf.

Mono-INFO: DllImport attempting to load: 'libbeagleglue'.
Mono-INFO: DllImport loading location: 'libbeagleglue'.
Mono-INFO: DllImport error loading library: 'libgsf-1.so.113: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory'.
Mono-INFO: DllImport loading library: './libbeagleglue'.
Mono-INFO: DllImport error loading library './libbeagleglue.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory'.
Mono-INFO: DllImport loading: 'libbeagleglue'.
Mono-INFO: DllImport error loading library 'libgsf-1.so.113: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory'. (beagled:965): Mono-WARNING **: DllImport unable to load library 'libgsf-1.so.113: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory'.

Rgds,
          --Joris

Quoting Joe Shaw <joeshaw novell com>:
Try running beagled with MONO_LOG_LEVEL=debug MONO_LOG_MASK=dll and see
what errors you get.  If the problem is that it can't find
libbeagleglue.so at all, then you need to add the path to
LD_LIBRARY_PATH or /etc/ld.so.conf.  If the problem is that it can't
find the wrap_gettid() function, then you probably forgot to run "make
install" after a recent build.