Free Mono Books

Hi everyone,

I am totally new about mono and trying to get a tutorial...according Nat Friedman wrote, Edd Dumbill's Mono book is available:

From: Nat Friedman <nat novell com>
To: dashboard-hackers gnome org
Subject: Free Mono books.
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 15:46:19 -0400

If anyone wants a copy of Edd Dumbill's Mono book but can't afford to
buy one, please email me in private mail (nat nat org) your address and
how many copies you need and I'll send them to you.

If you can afford to buy the book, don't mail me :-)

Best,
Nat

I would appretiatte any of you send me a copy if available,
thanks in advance,
Juan