Re: Why can't find Beagle these files?

Hi,

I can confirm the issue reported by Joost Kraaijeveld. See debug-info
below. I can add that in my case all files are successfully found if
using Nautilus with the beagle search enabled. So at some level the
correct info must be known by beagle.

Ubuntu Dapper dev.
Beagle cvs
Sqlite3

Bj�Debug: Couldn't find path of file with name '001 Afsted fra Munchen.jpg'
and parent 'p2pt2b75RkGli3LsaTjHOw'
Debug: Couldn't find path of file with name '004 Nairobi corner.jpg' and
parent 'p2pt2b75RkGli3LsaTjHOw'
Debug: Couldn't find path of file with name '003 BH m taske.jpg' and
parent 'p2pt2b75RkGli3LsaTjHOw'
Debug: Couldn't find path of file with name '002 F?dder efter
flyvetur.jpg' and parent 'p2pt2b75RkGli3LsaTjHOw'
Debug: Couldn't find path of file with name '005 Nairobi corner.jpg' and
parent 'p2pt2b75RkGli3LsaTjHOw'