Beagle and Bonjour

Hey there all,

I just got beagle 0.2.1 up and running. I really like beagle-search (I
haven't used it before). The whole system is really moving forward.

I had a thought:

Use Bonjour (AKA Zeroconf) to automatically discover remote beagle
daemons for network queries. I would support using Avahi, but that is
only because it is included in my favorite distribution, Ubuntu.

Using automagic discovery like this would be very cool it would allow
two people to join a Ad-Hoc wireless network, search each others files
and share them without any hand configuration. That being said it could
also be a major security/privacy issue, so it would need to default to
disabled.

Thanks for writing beagle.
-Arthur